So after suffering a hard drive crash a couple weeks back the slow process of recovery has begun. I'm able to recover my purchased content from Renderosity and DAZ along with free stuff from those and various other sources. I also had to download the new version of DAZ Studio (4.9, I had been on 4.6) so there's a little learning curve there. So what have I learned?
1. My support here from friends and watchers has been great - Thank You!
2. BACK UP! BACK UP! BACK UP! I had a back up...problem was it was over a year old. Pretty worthless...
3. I'm very lazy! I'd much rather be creative and work on art rather than downloading and installing years worth of content. That's why I paused to create new works of Tiffany and Charis (and to see if I could remember the basics on their faces, bodies, mats, etc)
4. Cleaning House isn't always that bad. My runtime has been clogged with content I haven't used in a very long time, much of it back from when I was still learning how to work with DAZ. As I've progressed I have never removed the stuff I was no longer using. Now I'm starting over fresh.
5. Thinking of trying to finally move on from V4 and onto the latest and greatest V8. I've totally skipped the Genesis 2 and 3 genres.
Listening to: The Voices In My Head!
Reading: James Bond of course!
Watching: James Bond of course!
Drinking: High-Quality H20